As the business environment becomes tighter and demands on the organisation increase, business improvement helps us to deliver more from the assets we currently have. There is a wide breadth of business improvement methodologies available in today’s market and each has a different focus when it comes to business improvement. This program helps business improvement leaders determine which methodologies to apply to their business and how to champion a business improvement program.
Who Will Benefit
Business improvement leaders looking to understand the core skills of business improvement. Leaders looking to understand the various methodologies and when to apply them. This includes heads of transformation and business improvement, project sponsors and business improvement professionals.
- Process management fundamentals
- Overview of the variety of methodologies available today
- What is Lean waste and how is it identified?
- Running a Lean waste reduction project
- Six Sigma DMAIC problem solving methodology
- What is the most appropriate methodology for your business?
- Identifying and defining a business improvement project
- Launching a business improvement program
Participants should be able to:
- Apply Lean waste reduction principles
- Apply business process management fundamentals in the workplace
- Understand the background and application of the various improvement methodologies
- Understand Lean and Six Sigma and where they are best applied
- Understand process management and project management and where they are best applied
- Understand the key success factors for championing and maintaining a business improvement program.
- Program Requirements