This program provides specific WHS auditing skills enabling participants to operate as a lead auditor/team leader for audits of WHS management systems at all levels throughout an organisation.
Who Will Benefit
Those who are responsible for completing WHS management systems audits, or are responsible for leading teams of WHS auditors.
Participants must complete the Internal and External Auditor training program, before attending this program.
- Organisational commitment to the WHS management system
- Managing an WHS audit program
- WHS Auditor competencies, skills and qualifications
- WHS audit roles and responsibilities
- Leading the WHS audit team
- Audit findings evaluation
- Risk assessment in the context of audit action planning
- Non-conformity, preventive and corrective action
- Preparing the WHS audit report
- Presenting WHS audit findings
- Conducting audit follow-up.
Participants should be able to:
- Identify the interpersonal skills and characteristics for WHS auditors
- Select appropriate WHS audit team members to facilitate effective and factual reporting
- Demonstrate appropriate personal and professional behaviours of lead auditors and audit team leaders.